Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FIRST LOOK: James Franco on General Hospital


GH
D(amn)

Franco checks in!

Things sure are heating up on General Hospital!

I mean, the show doesn't even air in Australia any more and I would struggle to fit it in with my Days Of Our Lives and The Bold And The Beautiful commitments, but wow, there's a murder or something...

Hey, where was I?

Oh. ABC (US) has released a preview of James Franco's stint on GH, where he's playing a mysterious stranger (aren't they all?) new to Port Charles who just happens to like his art to feature dead people.
"Hi, I'm new in town. Say, have you seen any dead people?"

Didn't this same storyline happen on The Sullivans once? It was Uncle Harry or Mrs Jessop ... it'll come to me.

Anyway, take a look!

Scott Keenan
Can Seth Rogen do Neighbours please? o'clock

No comments:

Post a Comment