Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pringles and other addictive things...


A List Of Stupid Things So Addictive They Should Be Forced To Reveal Their Top-Secret Hidden Cocaine Content.


1. PRINGLES
They say it right there in their ad: 'Once you pop, you just can't stop.' Boy, is that true. While I'll pretty much eat any of them, I don't. Sour Cream & Onion flavour is the only one I ever buy... and then proceed to eat all of. Salad should take note from the humble Pringle: if you tasted more like that, I'd eat more of you. Simple, really.

2. ZAC EFRON

Sure, he's got nothing to say about anything and the only interesting things in his life he refuses to talk about but he's just so darn pretty. He's also, like, a way-tops dancer. Plus, I like how he always wears some sort of flannel shirt. It's cosy. Does he actually know there are other types of shirts available?

3. MY BOYS

This (CLICK ON ME!) is honestly the worst show on television. Possibly ever. Can I stop watching it? No.

4. TORI SPELLING'S AUTOBIOGRAPHY, sTORI TELLING

I am almost through 90210 alum Victoria Davey Spelling's book (that SK gave me for my birthday - ta muchly) and I, quite honestly never want it to end. She's awesome. Read an excerpt hither: (CLICK ON ME!) and then proceed to buy the whole book. You won't regret it. Especially if you want to know what Ian Ziering said to Shannen Doherty.

5. TWITTER
While this very morning I unfollowed Anderson Cooper (burn!), there are only a few people who I want to unTwit (Are you listening, Diddy? No, of course you're not. You're too busy sending tweets. every. five. seconds.). Twitter is equal parts boring, annoying and, luckily, fascinating. Did someone say stupid, trivial and a massive time-waster? Oooh! Where do I sign up?

6. POLAR BEARS
I want a polar bear. Is that so wrong? I could literally watch them for hours, which would be a plus if, you know, I actually got to own one. LOOOOOOOK: (CLICK ON ME!) Sure it doesn't know what it's own reflection is but maybe that's cos it can't believe it's never seen anything so cuuuuute before!

Over to SK, who will now no doubt attack Zac Efron for being a human oil slick. OK, SK didn't actually say that but he said something much like that just yesterday. Sure, there was alcohol involved but it doesn't mean he didn't say it... nor does it mean he won't defend it.

--
Carolyn Stewart
I-need-some-lunch o'clock, March 18, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment