Saturday, May 30, 2009

Watch the Toy Story 3 Teaser Trailer

FINALLY!
Buzz & Woody are back!



There's nothing like Toy Story. And there's nothing like realising the first Toy Story came out 14 years ago. Wow.

ANYWAY, as we patiently wait for the 2010 release date of the third in the series to roll around, here's a short (and official) reason why you should be excited about it:







I'm a bit concerned about the entire movie eventually being in 3D (cos EVERYTHING is in 3D at the moment) but if anyone can utilise that well it's Pixar.

So, general thoughts at this point are: squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I can't wait.

Also: I love Rex.

--
Carolyn Stewart
There ain't no party like an S-Club party o'clock, May 30, 2009

4 comments:

  1. Toy Story was massively over-rated.

    Feel free to gasp in horror now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reflecting on this issue, and I realised that other movies I find over-rated include: Ice Age (1 & 2), Wall-E, The Incredibles, Shrek (1 & 2) and most Wallace and Grommit stuff. And don't even get me started on what an egregiously structured piece of shit Happy Feet was.

    So I guess I just don't like animated movies as much as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, calm down... it's just a trailer (that I am still SO excited about).
    Now go to the back of the class and watch Nemo until you get some sense learned into you!

    (Ice Age is crap... the teaser trailers for Ice Age were better than the damn movies)

    CS

    ReplyDelete