Thursday, July 16, 2009

NEW VIDEO! Jonas Brothers/Kelly Clarkson/Coldplay



Cover-tastic!



The musical world has once again gone "cover" mad and I, for one, am all for it. For starters, Kelly Clarkson paid tribute to Janet Jackson's awesome hit "If" during an intimate gig at the PC Richard and Son in New York. Observe...








Not to be outdone, the Jonas Brothers had a crack at Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline" during the Washington leg of their tour. Observe...








On top of all that, Coldplay gave a nod to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, with yet another cover of "Billie Jean" while they were in Washington... which I would be more excited about if Chris Martin - who, don't get me wrong, I love - would look like he was playing a gig in front of zillions of people instead of jamming in his loungeroom. I know it's the bit of the concert where they go into the audience but I still wanted him to do a bit more performerering. Observe...








Who's next to cover what song? I can't wait to find out!




Carolyn Stewart
I'm still scarred by the MJ Pepsi fire footage o'clock, July 16, 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment