Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Justin Timberlake's new scent

Justin smells like a Player
Allegedly
Not happy with just acting and playing golf, Justin Timberlake has found yet another way to avoid recording a new album. He's followed the lead of greats such as, um, Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears and released a scent called Play.

Odd, since JT admits he doesn't wear cologne himself.

"I said, 'You know what? Actually, I don't really wear cologne that much'," Justin recalls of being approached to put his name to an overpriced bottle of ambergris. "I think, honestly, they took it as a challenge to create something that I would really want to wear."

Ye$, $omehow Givenchy were abled to help $elf-confe$$ed "quinte$$ential male" JT reali$e that a cologne could "compliment" his "all-natural pheromone$" and he quickly decided he was ju$t the man for the job.

"I sort of feel like nothing should take away from pheromones, because it's been chemically proven that those are the most attractive scents on people," Justin blabbed to Entertainment Tonight. "I'm sort of a minimalist, quintessential male. I like pretty fresh, clean scents. I don't like a barrage of smell, so I started talking with them about how do you achieve that fresh, clean scent? And they 'learned me' about citrus and wood flavors that you kind of add in to create that type of aroma. It's actually really fascinating how they do it."

Wow this seems like an ad, doesn't it? Maybe Givenchy should approach me about putting out a fragrance. Hell, I even wear it!

You can hear Justin go on and on about his perfume in the video below ... but what does Jessica Beil think about it? Hold your breath kids!



PS: Please record your album now Timberlake.

Scott Keenan
I smell like a man o'clock

No comments:

Post a Comment