Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LEAK: Chris Brown feels sorry for himself in song

Everybody hates Chris
(His words - please don't hit us!)
Poor old Chris Brown.

Just because he beat his popstar girlfriend to a pulp people have turned on him.

This makes Chris sad.

“Everybody hates Chris,” he opines in the third person in a new leaked track called “Changed Man” that has hit the web.

For the record, Chris’s “people” say the song is an “old demo” and won’t appear on his new album Graffiti.

“There are several old demos circulating that are being falsely promoted as new material from Chris,” says Jive Records.

How old? A month? Two?

Are we expected to believe that lyrics like:

What do you do when the truth isn't quite enough?

They looking at you telling you that we need to break it up
You need to do what you do it's me and you in love
But I'mma make it up to you and show the world I'm a changed man

and

I remember your touch
God I miss you so much
Please believe me baby I’m sorry
And all of this money and fame can never amount
To every moment when I see your face

Are in no way related to Rihanna?

If you feel like vomiting today - be it for weight loss or to expel some of the copious amounts of alcohol you imbibed last night, or if you just find it cleansing - then I suggest you give “Changed Man” a listen.

Call me coo-coo, but playing the victim when you’re actually the perpetrator ain’t a good way to win back friends.

Where’s Rihanna’s new single already?

Scott Keenan
Is your man on the floor?/if he ain't let me know o'clock

No comments:

Post a Comment