Tuesday, August 4, 2009

VIDEO Aubrey O'Day makes a move on Eddie Murphy



RATE OR HATE?
Aubrey O'Day's "Party All The Time" cover




Actor/comedian/rescuer-of-wayward-transvestites Eddie Murphy's 1985 hit "Party All The Time" is one of The 'Brain's favourite songs of all time. No joke. All freaking time. We're very protective of it and feel that many people do not understand the extreme awesomeness of the ditty. People like Aubrey O'Day.

The former member of Danity Kane has just covered the track and I have to tell you that I think my ears are actually bleeding.




Verdict: HATE

Now that's out of the way... here's the original so that we can, ahem, party all the time. Enjoy, friends...



Verdict: RATE (STILL!)

--
Carolyn Stewart

She likes to party all the time (party all the time) o'clock, August 4, 2009


2 comments:

  1. OH NO NO NO!
    I hate it when people do covers that miss the point of the original, or fail to add anything new.
    Keeping the "my girl" lyrics just seems like a lame publicity ploy.
    HATE.

    PS: On the up side, it seems like somebody else likes "Party All The Time"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I got all excited when BEP had a song called "Party All The Time" on their latest - but it's so not. And then I was relieved. And now THIS!

    CS

    ReplyDelete