Friday, June 5, 2009

Remember Holly Valance? FrankMusik does

Video Of The Day
FrankMusik - "Confusion Girl"
"It's Holly, bitch!"
It is safe to say that of all the “celebrities” I have met, quite a few have hated me. Possibly none more than Holly Valance. And for once I’m pretty sure I didn’t bring it on myself. (Although I probably can’t blame her for not being thrilled to see me when I turned up at her court case against her former manager/Brad Willis off Neighbours, Scott Michaelson)
Anywho, after playing dead bodies in CSI: Miami and such, Holly has turned up in the video for kooky UK electro chappy FrankMusik new single “Confusion Girl”. It must be said that is my favourite song of the moment and I have been smashing it on the old iPod.
The song already appeared on his Frankisum EP, but the clever man has gone and made it even better! His hair? Not so much.
Frank is sort of like Howard Jones meets Calvin Harris. Which is to say: VERY VERY GOOD.
Who is this grosser for?
That said, I have no idea WHAT Holly is doing in the video or why they couldn’t spring for some conditioner for her hair. Is she supposed to have been out clubbing all night and walking home because she spent her taxi money on gak?
Scott Keenan
Kiss Kiss O’clock

1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted this - I meant to the other day but forgot! I love FrankMusik BUT in my mind he's like a foot tall... and at the end when he meets up with Holly - who would be a relative giant by comparison - they're the same height. Is it a case of John Farnham and the apple crate?

    CS

    ReplyDelete