Friday, June 5, 2009

Update O’Clock part two: Eminem speaks

Bum Rap
Eminem and Brüno: It's almost like the know each other!
Our favourite little rapper man Eminem has admitted to website Rap Radar that the whole Brüno thing at the MTV Movie Awards was set-up. Would you believe there were still deniers up until now?
“Sacha [Baron Cohen] called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards,” the man sometimes called Marshall Mathers explains. “I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.
“I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going "nuts" so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it. After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about three hours. Especially after I saw it on air.”
So there you have it.
Take that haters - Eminem wanted the arse in his face!

Scott Keenan
Opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo O’clock

No comments:

Post a Comment