Friday, September 25, 2009

Drew Barrymore: drunkard?


Drew Barrymore: I'm not sober

In news to nobody with eyes, Drew Barrymore has admitted that, well, she's not entirely as sober as people might think. Hmmm, that does help to explain the many pics of her sipping from wine glasses (and, ahem, other things) in recent years. Hic!


Working since she was 11 months old, Drew was a baby-faced regular at Hollywood parties and clubs. She had her first drink at 9, smoked marijuana at 10 and snorted cocaine by the time she turned 12. At 14, she attempted suicide and then entered rehab so it's no wonder one might expect her to be, well, anti-substance.


Instead, she is less strict-like than you'd expect. “No, I’m not [sober]. And I don’t claim to be — quite the opposite. I’ve tried to find the balance. I hope it’s balanced," she told the latest issue of Parade magazine.


The 'Brain hopes so too! Be careful out there, Drew. Hmmm, that pesky Cameron Diaz sure is around a lot. Enabler? Bad influence? Naaaah...

--
Carolyn Stewart
I can't believe Justin Timberlake is going to be in that Facebook Movie o'clock, September 25, 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment