Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SEE: La Toya Jackson's new music video "Home"

La Toya Returns
Music lovers rejoice
It is the moment music aficionados the world over have been waiting for: the release of the video for La Toya Jackson's "Home".

As regular readers of The 'Brain will know, the song was recorded in 2003 but has been released now as a tribute to her late brother Michael, with all profits going to a favoured MJ charity, AIDS Project Los Angeles.

"It means a lot to me because, as you all know, my brother has given to so many organizations, and this is one of the organizations he's been giving to for over 10 years," La Toya pips.

The video, La Toya's first in 20 years, features a little girl playing LT as a child (although spookily with her current nose) and Toya reliving childhood moments (or something). Make sure you look out for the word "Joker" carved into a tree (it's also mentioned in the lyrics) - Joker was her nickname for Michael.

If this song isn't a worldwide number one ... then it will be the same as all La Toya's other singles. Jokes aside, I kinda love it. I know I shouldn't, but I do.
Scott Keenan
The show must go o'clock

No comments:

Post a Comment