Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sarah Michelle Gellar baby news!



SMG + FPJ = Charlotte Grace


Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Sarah Michelle Gellar (who now officially goes by Sarah Michelle Prinze but I'm ignoring that cos I wanted peeps reading this story to know who I'm talking about... so I'm sticking with SMG) and Freddie Prinze Jr welcomed baby girl Charlotte Grace into the world on Saturday, September 19. Awww. Such a cute name! Well done, parents. Not a Peanut nor Waynette in sight. Bless 'em.

Sarah, who has seemingly been pregnant for about 400 years - with only Katie Holmes having a longer celebrity pregnancy - is doing well and the pair are said to be thrilled with the new addition to their family. “The family is over the moon," said her spokesperson.

Congratulations, cuties.


--
Carolyn Stewart
"I'm The Slayer. It's sort of a thing"
o'clock, September 23, 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment