Monday, September 28, 2009

Friends movie is GO?



THE MOVIE?

Every year since Friends ended, there have been rumours that the entire cast are getting back together for a movie version of their hit show a la Sex And The City. This time the rumours have more substance... according to, erm, Gunther!


At the launch of the Central Perk cafe in London, the man who played the man who served the six main stars coffee, James Michael Tyler, said, "Friends: The Movie is definitely on. I still keep in touch with a lot of the cast and they say that they are really keen."

Hmmm, so that's a contract signed in blood then?

Even if Jennifer Aniston and David Schwimmer barely remember his name, the good news is that James is DEFINITELY mega-keen to play Gunther once more. I know. What a shock.

"The one thing I can tell you is that I am definitely on board to do the film. I loved my time on the show and I am looking forward to meeting up with the old gang again. I just hope we can do justice to the show in a film," he said.

Look, I hope it's true and everything but I have reservations... but, you know, that doesn't mean I'm not now in a very Friends-tastic mood so let us watch the below clip with the cast singing the theme song:



Cuuuute!

--
Carolyn Stewart,
I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
o'clock, September 28, 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment