Friday, April 3, 2009

Kylie Minogue says she has had botox


BOTOX WARS!



Kylie
vs
Nicole




Kylie Ann Minogue
has finally actually admitted that she has used Botox in the past. Thanks, Captain Obvious. My only issue is that she said "in the past" because she's seemingly still a user but I will let that slide since she finally actually said it. This news - which in itself is not shocking but the fact she admitted it kinda is - reminded me of Nicole Mary Kidman (who is clearly Botoxed within an inch of her life) previously stating that she's totes natural and has never had anything done ever. Bitch, please. We've all seen BMX Bandits. At the very least we know you've got an out of control mass of ginga hair that you straighten and colour. Then there's the question for the ages: where have all your bazillions of freckles gone? As for all the rest, quite frankly, luv: you're a liar. I really think I would just prefer it if, like Kyles, she just said, "Yeah, this is what I do. What of it?" Respect.

Below is a handy summary of what the two - who coincidentally both starred in Moulin Rouge where they eagerly exchanged plastic surgery tips on set (OK, I made the end of that sentence up) - have said on the pressing matter so you can decide the best approach for yourself.

WHAT KYLIE (now) SAYS ABOUT BOTOX (which I must admit has an April Fool's Day feel about it but let's say they are real quotes for now):
* "I'm definitely not one of those people who says, 'You shouldn't do this.' Everyone individually can do what they want."
* “I also think it doesn't have the stigma that it had when I was growing up. For all time women have wanted to, for the most part, look their best."
* "It's just that what we have available to us today is - what it is today. I'm preferring to be a lot more natural these days. I've tried Botox, I've tried all."

WHAT NICOLE SAYS ABOUT BOTOX (coincidentally looking surprised the whole time cos she can't move her face cos of all the Botox):
* "To be honest, I am completely natural. I have nothing in my face or anything. I wear sunscreen, and I don't smoke. I take care of myself. And I'm very proud to say that."
* "Anybody can do anything to themselves, their bodies. I have no judgment on it. I personally believe in physical health because of the way I was raised. I can't go in the sun; I'm fair skinned. That was a nightmare when I was a kid, but it has some benefits now. It's that simple. I still had one skin cancer on my leg, because I put my legs in the sun."

I say the Kidman lady doth protest too much. Just come clean.
Advantage Minogue.

Carolyn Stewart,
Stop saying the starter disk is full or I'm going to cry o'clock, April 3, 2009

3 comments:

  1. Two additional points:
    1. She does too smoke. I seen her. At a press conference no less.
    2. The reason she doesn't go in the sun is because she's had every freckled chemically peeled from her body. Going in the sun is like water on the Wicked Witch - spontaneous combustion.

    The question is... will she ever admit to her work? How bout when she's 70 and still frozen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll have to admit it soon, surely. Meanwhile, does Kylie outing her Botox self mean that she simultaneously outed Dannii?? Surely they do the same thing/go to the same surgeon to look exactly the same?
    CS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Dannii may have admitted it a while ago. Which seemed not to have outed Kylie (you know, other than everyone knew anyway).
    Scott

    ReplyDelete